In recent years, with the rapid development of China's manufacturing industry, the application fields of the rubber and plastic industry and the printing and packaging industry have become more extensive and the amount has been increasing. At present, China has become the world's largest consumer of plastic machinery, and its consumption accounts for 20% of the global market Right and left, major multinational companies are optimistic about this huge consumer market. At the same time, China's rubber and plastics industry capacity is also increasing rapidly. In 2016 alone, the main business income of China's rubber industry and plastic products industry reached 3,236.02 billion yuan, accounting for about 25% of the world.
However, with the rapid development of the rubber and plastic industry and the printing and packaging industry, overcapacity and environmental transformation have begun to plague most companies in the industry. In order to provide a wider display platform for the broad rubber and plastics industry and the printing and packaging industry, and in line with the country ’s call to adjust the structure, change homogeneity, eliminate low-end backwardness, and green development, promote the rubber and plastics industry and the printing and packaging industry. Healthy development, with the strong support of the competent authorities at all levels of the country and the Beijing Municipal Commission of Commerce, the "2019 (Beijing) International Rubber and Plastic Industry Printing and Packaging Industry Exhibition" hosted by Guowei International Exhibition will be held on June 28, 2019- On the 30th, it was grandly held in Beijing China International Exhibition Center (New Hall).
Beijing is the capital of our great motherland, the center of our country's politics, culture and international exchanges, as well as China's land, sea, and air transportation hub. It has a leading position in business cooperation and business exchanges at home and abroad. It has a large radiation range and a wide range of influence. It is impossible for any other cities in China. This exhibition is held in Beijing. In terms of regional layout, it can form a complementary situation with Aristocrats in the south, and the national power in the north. In terms of efficiency, it can not only help exhibitors to further expand the northern market, but also radiate the whole country. Conduct an effective market promotion nationwide.
The conference will take “outstanding brand, pioneering innovation, and practical effect” as its exhibition purpose, take “innovation, green, sharing” as the theme, and integrate a lot of modern elements such as “Internet +” and artificial intelligence. Unique ideas, scientific and reasonable integration of industry resources, make full use of Beijing's location and media advantages, with a new concept
Provide a "high-level, high-grade, high-quality, humane" display and communication platform for the majority of exhibitors, and carefully build a top-level industry event with the largest scale, the most authoritative, and the most valuable in the rubber and plastic industry and packaging and printing industry!
1. New product release and innovative product evaluation: Together with the national and global new products and technologies, it has aroused great attention from the rubber and plastics industry and participated in the selection of authoritative innovative products.
2. Direct connection with automotive manufacturing engineers and customers: access to corporate decision makers and R & D engineers.
3. Star effect: show on the same stage with leading manufacturers in the same industry at home and abroad to discuss technologies.
4. Publicity and promotion: Provide large-scale and high-density strong publicity such as new product promotion, one-on-one interview special feature promotion, Weibo WeChat promotion, and advertising promotion, and expand more business opportunities.
5. Three-dimensional promotion: Integrate media resources, taking into account breadth and depth, and provide three-dimensional services for exhibitors from exhibition forward, exhibition reports, and post-show tracking.
6. Goal positioning: Strive to be an annual automotive event with "industry leading, Asia first, and world class" with international influence.
7. Focus on the growth of domestic independent innovation companies; provide a platform for domestic growth companies to expand channels for international and domestic markets.
8. Three-dimensional value-added services: The exhibition will serve exhibitors through forward-looking exhibitions, media interviews during the exhibition, and media reports after the exhibition.